Hog Roasts Norfolk
Cawdrons Hog Roast are proud to cover across Norfolk and Suffolk, catering for Weddings, Corporate events and private parties. With over 40 years’ experience within the meat industry, we have everything you need and more for your BBQ event.
Why Hog Roast?
- Deliciously tender and succulent meat, with home-made vegetarian options
- Our Hog Roasts can cater for 30 up to 2000 people at any one time
- Locally sourced produce and ingredients, popular for local events
- Flexible menu options with amendments allowed near to event date
- Served both indoors and outdoors, with no mess guarantee
- Often a cheaper and less formal alternative to a sit full down meal
- Hog roasts aren’t seasonal, so you can enjoy all year round
The Hog Roast BBQ arrives fully assembled, with 2 members of staff to heat the pig and carve to your guests in rolls. The Hog Roast Comprises Of:
- Locally sourced 65 Kilo Hog Roast
- Decoratively garnished Hog Roast with roast potatoes cooked in beef dripping, and our Butchers Supreme 100-year-old recipe Sausage Meat Stuffing
- Served with fresh white or granary rolls
- Delicious Apple Sauce and Coleman’s Mustard
- Serviettes provided with each roll
- All equipment and two members of staff to serve
- We boast an impressive 5 out of 5 when it comes to hygiene
Prices per head +vat
30 Guests x £20.00
40 Guests x £15.00
50 Guests x £12.00
60 Guests x £10.00
70 Guests x £8.60
80 Guests x £7.50
90 Guests x £6.70
100 Guests (or more) x £6.00
Salad options from £2 per head
Choice of Fresh in Season Garden Salad, Home Made Coleslaw, Home-Made Baby New Potato & Chive Salad & Mixed Pepper & Pasta Salad.
Hot Side Options from £2 per head
Roast Potatoes cooked in Beef Dripping, Jacket Potatoes, New Potatoes with Butter and Chives.
Vegetarian Options £5.50 per head
Mediterranean Wellington and Puff pastry wrapped vegetables
Our desserts range from cheesecake, to tarts, gateaux, ice creams and seasonal fresh fruit.