Wedding Catering Norfolk
Cawdrons serve mouth-watering Hog Roasts for Weddings, with a relaxed and flexible approach. We’re a family run business with a passion for providing tasty, local produce perfect for your special day. We cover all of Norfolk and Suffolk, boasting some of the best quality meat in the region.
Hog Roasts are a captivating focal point for your wedding day and create an informal alternative to traditional sit-down meals. Our Hog Roasts can be set up inside and outside, and due to our unique cooking methods, our Roasts are completely mess free – another worry to cross off your list.
Bespoke Wedding Caterers
If you have specific requirements for your wedding catering, why not let us tailor make a bespoke package and menu full of your favourites. We understand that it’s the small details that separate the good from the memorable, which is why our experienced team offer a professional, hassle free experience. We can mix and match a menu to suit you, and the size of your wedding.
We know appearance is important, especially on your wedding day. Therefore, we ensure each member of staff from Cawdrons Hog Roast comes dressed in a crisp white shirt, red tie and trademark Cawdrons Hog Roast apron.
The Whole Hog
Looking for more? Alongside our traditional Hog Roast, we also provide Wedding Roasts such as Ribs of Beef, Shoulders of Lamb, Legs and shoulders of Pork, Glazed Gammon and Turkey wrapped in bacon. We also offer delicious vegetarian options, so with Cawdrons Hog Roast, there really is something for everyone.
Each hog roast comes with:
- Locally sourced 65 Kilo Hog Roast
- The Hog Roast decoratively garnished with roast potatoes cooked in beef dripping, and our Butchers Supreme 100-year-old recipe Sausage Meat Stuffing
- Served with fresh white or granary rolls
- Delicious Apple Sauce and Coleman’s Mustard
- Serviettes and paper plates provided with each roll
All equipment and two members of staff to serve
Relax, we have it covered
- 40+ years’ experience within the industry, familiar with Wedding Venues across East Anglia
- Catering for up to 2000 people at any one time
- Often a cheaper and less formal alternative sit full down meal
- We boast an impressive 5 out of 5 when it comes to hygiene, giving peace of mind when hiring us to serve guests on your big day
In addition to the hog roast, we can also source cutlery and crockery to help enhance your day. The best bit, no cleaning required! Our hire service includes washing up and collection fee. One less thing to worry about on your wedding day.
Interested in finding out more? Visit our Hog Roasts Norfolk page for more information